VIX COMPASS POWERS INNOVATION THROUGH DATA
Compass is a managed, cloud-based service that enables mass transit agencies to implement data-centric operations by generating actionable insights and delivering them securely and automatically to teams across the enterprise.
VIX COMPASS IS:
DRIVING SERVICE RELIABILITY AND QUALITY
Compass enables agencies and operators to rapidly identify and even predict problems such as late running services or equipment failure. It can also be used to support an intelligent approach to capacity management, resource planning and scheduling.
IDENTIFYING OPPORTUNITES FOR REVENUE GROWTH
Compass identifies unmet demand across all travel modes, helping to fill transportation gaps with new routes. It also helps preempt issues with devices, such as ticket machines and validators, that threaten to compromise revenue collection
Compass includes market-leading analytics and data insight functionality to automatically determine patterns, trends and anomalies in masses of data, to support live service, operational activities and predict future behaviour without the need to create and manage rules.
By enabling the development of unique, cost effective maintenance profiles for every device on the network based on accurate predictions of potential future issues, Compass helps reduce costs. Compass also helps reduce lost revenue by identifying the patterns of fraudulent behaviour that can arise with self-service digital ticketing.
- Automatic ingestion of data from from devices and vehicles on the transit network, as well as databases and apps, using standard and customised connectors
- Analytics to determine patterns, trends and anomalies in masses of transit data
- Out-of-the-box interactive dashboards and reports providing information in near-real-time
- Ability to define customised dashboards and reports
- Delivery of cleansed/enriched data to specialised third party BI tools, apps and ML/AI software
- Cleansing and enrichment of data to create a unique contextualised schema for mass transit
- Multi-level access/user types to enable secure and automatic access of the right data and insights across the business