SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT
Supplier Code of Conduct
Corporate integrity, responsible sourcing, and the safety and wellbeing of workers across the global supply chain are of paramount importance to Vix. These core principles are reflected in this Supplier Code of Conduct (Code), which establishes the minimum standards that must be met by any organisation that supplies products or services to Vix (Suppliers). Vix has the right to modify this Code from time to time.
All Suppliers must comply with this Code and all applicable laws and regulations where they operate. Suppliers are responsible for maintaining and enforcing equivalent standards within their own supply chain.
Suppliers shall monitor their compliance with the Code and shall report any violations (actual or suspected) of this Code as soon as possible to Vix. Suppliers shall not retaliate against any employee that has reported violations of this Code. Where Vix becomes aware of any violation of the Code, Vix may immediately, upon written notice, terminate its business relationship (including any purchase orders and contracts) with that Supplier.
Code of Conduct
1. Equal Opportunities. Vix is an equal opportunity employer. Suppliers shall not discriminate in any form on the basis of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital or pregnancy status, disability, or any other characteristic during any recruitment or employment activities.
2. Human Rights. Suppliers shall comply with all internationally recognised human rights set out in the ILO Declaration of Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work. This includes not using child labour, bonded labour, indentured labour, or prison labour and recognising the right of workers to decide whether to lawfully associate with groups of their choice. Suppliers shall comply with all applicable anti-slavery and human trafficking laws and codes in any part of their supply chain. Suppliers must pay wages and benefits that meet legal minimums and industry standards without unauthorised deductions.
3. Working Environment. Suppliers shall provide a safe, healthy, and sanitary working environment and comply with all applicable health and safety laws and any other relevant laws where they operate. Any forms or threats of harassment, in any form, must be prohibited and not tolerated.
4. Business Integrity. Suppliers must maintain the highest ethical standards and shall comply with all applicable laws relating to the prevention of bribery and corruption. Suppliers must prohibit all types of bribery, corruption, and money laundering and forbid gifts or other incentives to private or public officials that aim to influence business decisions or otherwise encourage them to act contrary to their obligations. Suppliers shall comply with all applicable competition laws including those relating to teaming and information sharing with competitors, price fixing, and rigging bids.
5. Environmental Responsibility. Suppliers shall ensure that they comply with all applicable environmental laws, including laws and international treaties relating to waste disposal, emissions, discharges, and hazardous and toxic material handling.
6. Information Security. Suppliers shall have in place appropriate measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of information (including information belonging to or supplied by Vix) held on their systems and ensure that there is no unauthorised access of the information by third parties.
7. Data Protection. Suppliers shall comply with all data protection laws and requirements when processing any personal data on behalf of Vix.