Reflecting on 2021: Delivering award-winning passenger experiences
20 January 2022,
The future of mobility is looking bright, and Vix continues to strive for bigger and better ways to provide an exceptional rider experience for millions of passengers worldwide.
While a global pandemic still frames the mobility industry, we continued to see momentum throughout 2021:
- DART successfully launched Contactless Payments on all bus, light rail and Dallas Streetcar vehicles
- Vix received a new sister company in Unwire. It’s the perfect partnership allowing us to provide industry leading mobility and payment solutions
- Vix received the Excellence Award in the ‘Best Remote Work Strategy’ category in the Australian HR Awards
- Valley Metro RPTA and City of Phoenix introduced a Plan and Track app, which surpassed 10,000 app downloads in a month
- Vix was named Tech Company of the Year at the 30th annual INCITE awards, held in Perth, Australia
- Vix Assure device range was awarded the Gold Accolade in the Product Design – Commercial and Industry category of the Good Design Australia Awards
In November 2021, Vix saw the launch of our new range of fare collection validators at APTA EXPO in Orlando, Florida. The Vix Assure product range offers four models designed for both functional and deployment method flexibility, providing industry leading lifetime value, enclosed within a highly durable, modern design.
The Assure validators are designed to withstand the tough working environments encountered on public transportation networks and offer an intuitive user experience. The product’s exceptional design received a gold accolade at the Good Design Australia Awards.
See the Assure validators in action below
Are you ready to enhance your passenger experience? Contact Vix to learn more and see the Assure devices in action.