1.The prize draw is open to all participants 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, exhibitors at Transport Ticketing Global or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2.The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entrants must take a photo with the Harlequins Women’s team present at the Vix Technology stand/lounge during the event. Participants must then show the photo to our dedicated Vix Technology representative as proof of entry.
4. The opening date for entries is 10:00am, 6th March. The closing date of the prize draw is 12:40 pm on 6th March. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed for any reason.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw on 6th March.
7. The first place winner will receive a signed shirt from the Harlequins Women’s team and a pair of tickets to The Game Changer fixture on Saturday 25th May, with a kick-off time of 15:00.
The second place winner will receive a pair of tickets to The Game Changer fixture on Saturday, 25th May with a kick off time of 15:00.
8. The winner will be notified in person at Transport Ticketing Global and email. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner.
9. The signed shirt prize will be given at the event. The tickets will be emailed to the winner after accepting.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Harlequins . The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16.Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. These terms and conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Vix Technology Limited.