- Cityway/Vix to design, implement and maintain SISMO project
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) with 12 year operating contract
- 13 transport authorities (SMTCO) integrated into one system
- Single smartcard for multiple transport systems
- Ability to continually innovate and upgrade technology
- Winner of the Intelligent Transport Systems Innovation Award
- Winner of UITP’s PTx2 Award
An innovative Public Private Partnership (PPP) between the Oise Regional Transit Authority (SMTCO), Vix and Cityway has seen the travel information, ticketing and AVM of 13 local transport agencies integrated into a single system, SISMO.
The system has encouraged social inclusion by featuring: a single smartcard for all modes of transport, real time tracking equipment, a multimodal information service for all media and centralised offices for information collection and booking. The benefits of SISMO will extend to all stakeholders – promoting smart travel and making it more accessible will, ultimately, establish a greener way of living in the Oise region.
- Vix Oise Case Study.pdf (PDF 2.11 MB)